Group Reservations & Travel Trade Bookings
We love to welcome groups and we have lots to offer:
- Special tours of the Museum, bespoke for your groups’ interest – pre-booking is essential
- Discover your Skye roots through our Lord Macdonald Estate archives and family history sheets- unique to our Museum of the Isles
- Two shops offering the best range of gifts, books, souvenirs and Harris Tweed products
- Delicious lunches and snacks and great coffee in our cafe
- 46 acres of beautiful woodland gardens surrounding the Castle ruin
- Stunning views from front lawn across the Sound of Sleat to the Knoydart mountains. It is like being in an oil painting.
Group bookings of 10 visitors or more qualify for the great travel trade rate of £6.95 per person.
Your driver and Guide eat for free in the café and enjoy free access.
You can pre-book your lunch with us – even if you just want soup and a sandwich. We have the Somerled Rooms and the Coffee Shop available for your party.
Call Mags Macdonald today to make your travel trade enquiry or advance reservation on + 44 (0) 1471 844 305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org